Thanks, Jean & questions

Dear Jean,

Thank you for your response, and I apologize for the delay in replying.  I work 12 hour shifts and often have little time for the computer after I get home.

It is my hope to go to Scotland one day.  Even before I knew the little I do about my heritage, I always felt drawn to the landscapes, legends, and history of Scotland, particularly the medieval period.

I am very interested in reliable information regarding the Clan Sinclair's association with the Knights Templar and wondered if any of you shared that interest?

Is there a Clan Sinclair photo album anywhere?

Sincerely,
Rebecca Snody