Re: Information on Snody/Snoddy

At 09:44 PM 7/11/00 +0000, you wrote:
At 15:06 06/11/00 -0500, you wrote:
Dear Niven and Iain,

You qualify. The 'temper' bit clinched it.  Change your name back to Sinclair.

Niven

Dear Cousin, do you mean that all we sweet gentle polite Sinclair's have fireworks lurking under our vary coloured hair??

I had always blamed my husband for our kid's tempers, but I do know that Dad pushed his next in line brother Jim, down a steep hill in Launceston and let go the pram. A quick witted passer by caught the run away, but it was no accident.  They were about six and eighteen months respectively or so the story goes.........
Sinead.