Re: Lena you're swell

It was wonderful to see Lena so graciously admit her small mistake.  Dates
and names can be confusing.  We are a family, and only Royal ones hire
hangmen.  Laurel has worked so hard to get his history spot on.  It is
important that we try to get it right not only for our selves but for
generations to come.  Thank you Lena

"I have yet to find the man, however exalted his station,
who did not do better work and put forth greater effort
under a spirit of approval than under a spirit of criticism."

        - Charles M. Schwab

Sinclair