Niven's Sinclairs of Sweden/Norway

Greetins to all,

Dear Niven Sinclair,
You could not imagine how happy I was when I got home today and found your
envelope in my mail. That was quick, all the way from London!
I do not know you personally but my family and I both want to thank you
very, very much for sending me a copy of your work, «The Sinclairs of
Sweden». We haven't read it yet but maybe it will help us bridging the gap
between the Scots and the «Norsmen», as it is the case in our Clerk/Sinclair
side of the family.

Again, thank you. When we're finished reading it, we'll send your some
feedback.

Francine