Re: Sinclairs in Rev. War

Laurel

I looked at this sight & it seems to me that it is one-sided.  Just showing the
Sinclair's  who fought for the Americans in the American Revolution & the War
of the 1812.  Was there not any Sinclairs who fought for the British & the
Canadians (and who stay in Canada) in these wars?

WANDA SINCLAIR
Rexdale, Ontario