Re: The Templar Legacy

At 11:32 12/10/00 +1000, you wrote:
>Dear Niven,
>
>Last Thursday, I had the opportunity to play to members of the Lodge, the
>Video you generously sent to me last year.
>Unfortunately, the Television picture-tube blew half-way through, after
>covering Bannockburn, and beginning on Prince Henry.
>The audience were sitting with mouths agape with disappoinment as they were
>all enthralled and wanted more.
>In these difficult circumstances, I decided to field questions in place of
>remaining time available.
>I am pleased to report that this topic which I have presented previously to
>them, provided 35 minutes of varied discussion across the Temple.  One could
>see the growth of their understanding on their faces which was a wonderful
>reward.
>It made a change from hearing; "I am too old to learn....I should have
>started earlier", etc.
>
>Finally, thankyou Niven and all at Clan Sinclair for doing what you do, and
>how you go about it.
>Full mention of you and this organisation was referenced.
>

>Yours fraternally
>Bruce Carlyon
>Melbourne

When I get my address list back (it is being put on a disc at the moment in
readiness
for Christmas labelling) I will send you a copy of "The Prince and the
Grail" which is a
Canadian production using my material plus their own local input.

In my opinion, it is the best so far.

The trouble with IT is that there are too many things to go wrong.  When
I'm giving a
talk, I invariably have a supporting film plus 'slides' which I project
from my lap top -
I'm never happy unless I have the time to do a dummy-run before hand but,
even then,
there is no guarantee against a tube blowing.

Thanks for the compliment.  My satisfaction is in knowing that the material
is being
used and appreciated.

Niven