Re: Roses are red voilets are blue

Good morning  to the list from Australia.
  Rose is an important name in the Sinclair lines - we have Roslin  Chapel
Sinclair Bell as our number three granddaughter. She is blond and a
delight; and as determined as ever her GtGrandpa George was. Terrorizes her
two  brothers as I suspect he might  have also.
Sinead