Sent: Monday, October 09, 2000 11:56 AM
Subject: Re: Those St Clair of the Isles etc

Ian
Many thanks for your response.

I was considering over the next few months to extract from the book (microfische)some of the genealogical data and post it on this list as an attachment. This would be done in small pieces ie family by family and would be "for information only"

Do you think is a good idea or not??

Regards

Ian Sinclair, Melbourne