St. Clairs of the Isles--Update?

Ian, I particularly appreciated seeing the table of contents you posted.

As I was reading it, I found myself wondering how much more is known today
about each of those chapters?  An update of each chapter would probably be a
book in and of itself.  Still, wouldn't something like that be a fascinating
resource?

I don't know what the thoughts of others might be, but when I see large
online databases such as California Births and Deaths [see:
http://userdb.rootsweb.com/ca/birth/search.cgi
I sometimes wonder if a resource along those lines might be akin to being
"The St. Clairs of the Isles" of the 21st Century?  It sure seems like a
tremendous amount of information gets packed into an accessible package, but
perhaps there are other thoughts as to what an "update" resource might look
like?
Chris