Re: St Clairs of the Isles--Copying?

Hi Laura,  I didn't realize you were in Michigan.
I know this is a long shot, but I have part of a family tree for some Sinclairs
in Michigan.  They are the descendants of John Sinclair and Martha Campbell.
They have
a few "Emma"s in their family (John's mother's name).  If this sounds familiar,
I can
bring it back to Scotland a few generations farther (yes, Islay again!).  Let me
know if it might fit.

Toni