Healing from Multi-generational trauma...

I have been reading these postings with great interest.  As a therapist who deals
with people suffering from trauma, I have come to respect the role of
multi-generational traumas and the way they impact the current generation.  As a
survivor of the multiple migratory moves (political, environmental, economical
and/or self-driven) of my ancestors, I come to a deeper understanding of what has
shaped, and continues to shape, myself and my family.

Blessings to all,

Donna May-Crete
GGGD of Virginia St. Clair of KY