Re: St Clairs of the Isles--Copying?

Great, I would love a copy myself. There are at least 7 Sinclairs here that
would love there own copy. Has anyone heard of a book called the Early Annals
of Greenock., written by Archibald Brown, printed by the Pollock Co. in 1905.
I just came upon this book yesterday as I was going though my father-in-laws
things that he left to his son. The book is very old and barley held
together. There is a note attached in the book that says " in this book look
for the man called leisk, a ship builder and he was your Grandmother Annie
Morrow Sinclairs  Father, your great, great Grandfather. This is the first I
have heard of this name, does anyone have any info that would be helpful.
Thanks Laura Sinclair