Re: St Clairs of the Isles--Copying?

Hello Laura
I'm very interested in your Early Annals of Greenock.  Our Sinclairs come from
the Isle of Islay, which is just off the coast of Greenock.  Many Islay folks
worked in Greenock
or left from there to North America.

When you get a chance, would you see if there are any references to the Island?

Many thanks,
Toni Sinclair,
Niagara, Ontario