Re: Re The Secret Scroll

I believe John is correct in saying enough is enough, but before we close
the chapter, may I be permitted to say that, as a Freemason for over 25
years, and a Masonic researcher for over 30 years, let me assure Tim that
there are very few secrets within the degrees, that are not known to any
person with the ability to read, to listen and to learn.
I do not know how long you have been a member of the craft Tim, but if you
are a new boy on the block, you could be excused for thinking that it is
still, a society with secrets.
I am sure that in the closeness of time, people, including Sinclair's, will
make up their own minds as to the correctness of Andrew Sinclair's
Interpretation of its signs and symbols, but let me assure you, he brings no
discredit to me personally as a Sinclair.
 If he is as bad as you make out, then the discredit is on him.

Ian Sinclair
[Clan Sinclair Study Centre]