Re: Re The Secret Scroll

Dear Jean,

I have known Andrew for many years - I have yet to discover anyone
whatsoever to whom he will listen. I am not in the business of educating
Andrew, but I repeat that I do have an overriding obligation to refute
falshood and nonsense. That comes before everything else. My own reputation
is immaterial, what other peoplethink of me is none of my business. What our
readers think of our ideas is entirely up for grabs and they have every
right of decision on our published opinions - for better or for worse.

Honesty and open-mindedness are the foundations of our approach, and they
will not be compromised for the sake of someone elses conscience.

Best wishes

Tim