Re: coffin

I have the paperback, but there's no drawing on page
298.  The drawing you describe is on page 376 in the
paperback edition published in 2000.  Am not yet
knowledgeable enough regarding the Templars to answer
your question.  Sorry I can't be of more help.

Penny

http://www.mids.org/sinclair/list.html