Re: Catherine Sinclair and David Sutherland

Hi, yes you have found the connection we are looking for.

Please send to Clan Sinclair Australi - CVO Jean Sinclair Stokes
14 Heads  Rd., Donvale , 3111. Australia.
These are our relatives. Niven might also appreciate a copy as they are his relatives too, and Donald Sinclair of California.

The geneology of our family is being worked on now by Milmba. THere were ten children in the Sinclair family and they intermarried with the Sutherlands from across the road at Latheron.  My father met some of the family in Moosejaw but did not keep the addresses. Thankyou in anticipation.
Jean