Australian Sinclairs

There's been a number of John Sinclairs mentioned recently but not the one
I'm searching for.
I'm trying to trace a John Sinclair who would have emigrated to NSW about the
1920s from Edinburgh.He would have been born about 1890.His Brother ,William
,went to NZ in 1925.His Brother Alex ,went to Texas.Another Brother was
Donald.He married Trixie MacIntosh.I think he settled in Hurstville,NSW.His
Dad was Donald Sinclair ,a Type Founder of Edinburgh (born 1858 ).His Mum was
Jessie Sinclair (nee Robertson).
I'm William's Grandson ,now living in Melbourne and grateful if any
Australian Sinclairs can assist me.
Thanks
Ross Sinclair