Mailing

Hello Suzzane, I appear to lost your snail mail address, would you please send it to me, things are hotting up here. I have to see the Register of Societies re the registering of the proposed name "CLAN SINCLAIR Association Inc. New Zealand". I hope that we can announce the Clan at the 2000 meeting at Caithness, it has already been reported in the Canadian newsletter and they are watching with interest, Australia has also been in contact Margaret Stokes was interested in the adds placed in our local papers and the response which to date has been 48 covering from north of Auckland to Invercargill the Video is now in Nelson and is moving your way.
        Regards from Dunedin
                                          roy