Vikings & Volunteers

Dear Cousins,
This article appeared in my mail box from another list. I thought it is an
interesting study, especially since the Vikings were such a large part of
Scottish history. The article talks about a DNA study currently in progress
that is looking for volunteers to trace descendants of Vikings invaders.
Since the Y chromosome has more genetic evidence than the X, they are
looking for male volunteers. Any Scottish guys interested? Below article
gives parameters.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/uk/newsid_827000/827832.stm

Yours Aye,

Peter Sinclair
Medic
Health, Safety & Training Services Pty Ltd
CHEVRON ASBU
Barrow Island 6712
Western Australia
Tel: 61 08 9184 3773