Re: Castles

At 20:26 02/07/00 -0700, you wrote:
>Isn't it surprising how Niven is always two steps ahead of everybody.  What
>a dynamo of energy!
>Laurel

>Thank you, Laurel.  One has to be pretty nifty to keep up with you.  You
>are on
the fast track yourself.

Apart from the films on the Castles and Sinclair Landmarks
there will also be another film by Andrew Sinclair which is having its
preview on
the 25th July which will make everyone sit back in their seats and be proud of
their Sinclair heritage.

The Millennium Gathering will host a feast of surprises which will leave an
indelible
impression on all those attending.  The tempo is building up.

As your medical treatment will not allow you to be present on this
occasion, I will
make sure you have a copy of everything.  You will never be far from our
thoughts
because of your great contribution to the Sinclair renaissance.

With our Chief firmly in the driving seat and the Queen Mother as our
patron, wha's
like us?

Niven