Re: Salt

I must have been asleep or..... course I have not seen anyone treating
anybody in any abusive way at all.... not on the list anyhow! So, I
really wonder what are you all (all=the ones making references to some
odd and shameless behaviour of some anonymous person whom they all
appears to know the identity of) talking about? Please fill me in? How
can you be so sure that this person/persons did make naughty remarks or
acted abusive? Have you red anything I have not? Or are you just
commenting upon hearsay? Maybe I am way out of line here but this really
doesn't make any sense at all to me.

Lena