From: +ACI-Gary M. Sinclair, Harwich, Ma. USA+ACI- +ADw-sinclair+AEA-gis.net+AD4-
To: +ACI-Sinclair Discussion list+ACI- +ADw-sinclair+AEA-matrix.net+AD4-
Sent: Wednesday, June 28, 2000 5:44 AM
Subject: Fw: BOUNCE sinclair+AEA-mids.org: Non-member submission from
+AFs-kjmath+AEA-swbell.net ()+AF0-

+AD4- Non-member submission from +AFs-kjmath+AEA-swbell.net
+AD4- +AD4- I am again requesting information about Duncan Sinclair, born about 1782
+AD4- in Scotland and died about 1851 in North Carolina.  Duncan lived in Moore
+AD4- County, North Carolina.  His father is believed to have been John
Sinclair,
+AD4- who immigrated to Moore County, North Carolina before the year 1790.
Duncan
+AD4- may have had siblings John, Archibald, Mary and Nancy.  I am descended
from
+AD4- Duncan's daughter Kizzie (Christian).
+AD4- +AD4-
+AD4- +AD4-
+AD4-
+AD4-
+AD4- +AFs- This is the Sinclair family discussion list, sinclair+AEA-mids.org
+AD4- +AFs- To get off or on the list, see http://www.mids.org/sinclair/list.html