Re: BOUNCE sinclair+AEA-mids.org: Non-member submissionfrom+AFs-kjmath+AEA-swbell.net ()+AF0-

Dorothy Gifford,

I have Duncan SINCLAIR, born before 1765, married Mary/Margaret McINTAGGERT on 18
January 1794 in Kilcalmonell & Kilberry parish, Argyll, Scotland.  Their son Neil was
christened 4 Dec 1794 in the same place, daughter Elizabeth christened on 16 March 1796
in same place, and son Duncan Jr. born about 1798.

This family immigrated to Robeson County, North Carolina in 1804.  Duncan SINCLAIR, Sr.
died 20 January 1817 in St. Paul's, two days after son Duncan Jr. died on 18 January
1817.  Mary McINTAGGERT SINCLAIR died on 5 October 1839 also in St. Pauls, Robeson
County, NC.  Daughter Elizabeth SINCLAIR married Archibald MCMILLAN on 25 August 1829,
but died a few years later, on 14 Dec 1831, also in St. Pauls.

Son Neil SINCLAIR married Catherine McMILLAN on 25 April 1821. He died in St. Pauls,
Robeson County, NC on 17 August 1880.  Catherine McMILLAN SINCLAIR died on 18 May 1882.

I would like to correspond with you more about your ancestors.

Thanks,
Karen J. Matheson