Re: purpose of this list

Dear Barbara
I've only been  following the list for a year and like you I find it an
invaluable resource. My interest in my family  came alive in 1993 when my
husband Mark and I met Niven and were guided by him around Roslyn ,
Sinclair Girnigoe and Wick. The photographs and memories of those all too
brief days in the middle of a world trip are kept even more alive by the
list. And it started from a phone call to check a date for my Uncle Bob. He
and Niven are first cousins.
Any way my request is that John - please keep the list going. It breaks
down the isolation that we Australians feel at times. And praise for the
good work of the years.
Jean Sinclair Stokes.