Re: Sarah (Johnson?) Sinclair

Hi Rick!  I thought you might be keeping an eye on this conversation! :)  Nice
to hear from you.

Re McVicar:  as I said in the previous note, Sarah, daughter of John Sinclair
and Effie Johnson married a Peter McVicar on 2 Feb, 1841 in London dist.
However, I just found another one:

John Sinclair, spouse not identified.  They had 8 children:
Alex, Neil, Nancy, married Peter McVicar, Eliza married a Sinclair, Sarah
married a Richardson, Kate married a Perry, Mary married Donald McKinley,
Margaret married
Dugald McArthur.
Residence- Lobo Township.  References:  Some Sketches of the Early Highland
Pioneers of Middelsex, pg 38.

I'm afraid I don't know anything more about either family, but I would be
trying to
find a copy of this book!  Have any of you tried the Historical Society, or
local museum
to see if its available?

Good luck,
Toni S.