Re: Sarah (Johnson?) Sinclair

Hello Toni,

Yes, this definitely explains this Johnson here!!  Everything fits!!  I would
never dream that Euphemia is a nickname for Effie. I kept seeing the name and
thought it was an ugly name but seeing the name Effie.  My great grandmother
name was Effie and probably was named after the great grandparents or aunts
or something.   However, I'm a little confused... this parents  Archie J. and
Margaret McMurphy.... is this McMurphy ?? Margaret's maiden name??  are their
names Johnson??     Thanks so much for the help!!  This email discussion is a
LOT helpful!!!!   This is a excellent way to search on the internet!!!

Kozy Tennant