Re: Descendants of George Sinclair, 4th. Earl Caithness for Ten G ener ations.

Toni,
   Thank you for your information. I have since found that I am not actually
from that line. The dates didn't match up. I did more research on the
internet and found my grandfather was from Wayne county in Tenn, and his
father was Arthur Franklin Sinclair. He had two sons Thomas Franklin and
Alvin Herman Sinclair.
             Arthur Franklin Sinclair  (1857-1937)
              (sp) Elizabeth (Lizzie) Hitchcock (1857-1917) Hardin County,
Tn
                   Thomas Franklin Sinclair (1881-    ) Wayne
County,(Lutts)tn
                     (sp) Pauline Gertrude Ranson
                               Paul Leland Sinclair
                               Elizabeth Sinclair
                               Mary Frances Sinclair
                               Thomas Franklin Sinclair Jr.
                  Alvin Herman Sinclair (1887-1922) Wayne County, Tenn
                    (sp) Ethel Evalina Sinclair (1892-1961) Logan, AL
                              Mary Lee Sinclair (1911-    ) Blount
Springs,AL
                              Alvin Herman Sinclair, Jr. (1916-    )
                               Infant
                              Eliza Catherine 'Lyda'  Sinclair (1889-1979)
                                  Sp) William Ellie Haynes (1887-1979)
Waterloo,AL
                                      William Roy Haynes (1909-    )
Waterloo, AL
                                      Guy Powers Haynes (1910-    )
Waterloo,AL
                                      Lady Ruth Haynes (1914-    ) Waterloo,
AL
                                      Mary Elizabeth Haynes (1917-    )
                             Anna Lillian Sinclair (1894-1986) Lutts
(Wayne), TN
                                 (sp) John Woodford Gallien (1869-1938)
Wayne Co, TN

Well it seems that Thomas Franklin was a bigomist as he was married first to
Sallie Sutton in Georgia, and from that union I am decended. They had 3
children, Beulah, Bertha, and my father Amos Jackson. He disappeared when my
father was 1 year old.

Hopefully someone on this list might have some of these same people in their
line.

Thank you for responding to my other inquiry.
Dorothy
dgiff245@home.com