Re: Civil War-Michigan

Hello Chris and the rest of the list, I'm in Michigan, about 50 miles
from Hillsdale and Jonesville. I don't get there in person much, but if
you need any help from this area, I might be able to do something easy
for you. I've not done any research of this type before, so I might
need to have my hand held a little bit if it comes to that. Let me
know. I'll be on vacation next week, so it would have to be after that
period.

Ken DeBusk, Sturgis, MI