Re: Civil War-Michigan & Donna Willis

Calling all Sinclairs to register their ancestor all the way down to fathers
and brothers on our the History webpage.  The Sinclairs listed below are now
listed but we should have more information of them to enter to make it
complete.
Here is the way to get to the below 3 men:
http://www.clansinclairusa.org/ev_com_usCivil%20War.htm
Choose "Michigan"  You can look at my "Wisconsin" listing also.  These 4 men
are the only ones I have so far for the Civil War.

The way for you to find the for veterans of other  USA wars from 1812-
present  Go to
www.clansinclairusa.org   then choose "History" link.

Then just choose "Combat 1812-2000" which is at the bottom of column 3 of
the History Index.   Look in last column under USA

So Donna, I would like to add information on your Daniel Sinclair to the
Rev. war listing.  Please send full name, wife's name, Unit, where he was
from.   When you say Northumberland Co. , people also need the name of the
state also.  And you can tell me whether you want your E-mail address added
so that people might contact you.  This information is flexible so I can put
in whatever you think would be helpful.
That goes for all of the rest of you out there, let's get these Veterans
listed on this site.
Laurel