Re: Articles about the Vikings & logs

Dear Niven, Margaret et al,
                                       As I remember some of my more
memorable moments occurred in Port Said. The question of having them revealed
to the world at large would probably, in todays open society, elicit mostly
yawns and remarks such as what!, no drugs!  Funny life seemed less
complicated in those days.  Maureen has been after me to write my
memoirs.......I'll make you a deal Niven.....if you write yours, I'll write
mine.......What a story that would be.  All the best to you all.

               Donald J.H.