Attention All "Sinclair" Women

And I don't mean just women who currently use the surname Sinclair.

I for one, am a true Sinclair female!  Are there no others?

There must be numerous stories regarding famous Sinclair women!
It would be wonderful if a few of you great historians would share your knowledge.

Not that I mind a good "mud slinging" myself, but girls lets get a REAL discussion going here!
Surely our ancestors did more than bare highly intelligent children and bake great bread!
(No conceit in our family - Can you tell that I am Donald H. Sinclair's daughter yet?)

Hope to hear from you soon!

Cindy L. Woodson