Re: Rosettes

><pardon the snip>

>   K.W.S. wants to know more.  After 'rescuing' the tombstones and the
> King of Terrors,
>   I was eventually accused of drinking blood from skulls and for
> partaking in other
>   Satanic rites and, of course, for desecrating a burial ground.

Oh Niven, that is absolutely laughable!!!! :)  You??  drinking blood from
skulls? participating in Satanic rites?  Were you supposed to be dancing
naked under the stars as well? I'm sorry Niven, and don't take it the wrong
way, but I had a very good long laugh at anyone thinking that of you!!!

Love
Margaret