Re: Genetic traits

Dear friends,

Following the recent disclosures about DNA identification of a common
ancestor for the Sykesfamily,reported in the British Press this week, an
item on Newsnight on BBC2 on Tuesday disclosed that the same test had been
performed upon a large number of Cohens indicating the probable truth of
their descent from the High Priests of the Temple inJerusalem. As we had
made the same claim in our recent book Rex Deus, and pointed out the legends
linking the Sinclairs,Stewarts, de Payens andothers to the same ancestry, I
wonderif we could commission similar DNA tests among the Rex Deus families?

Best wishes

Tim