Crossing the oceans

It seems that heritage and history is now face to face with modern
technology. Three men armed with E-mail, oceans apart, were able to share
information that has lead to more thoughts and still more questions. Ian
Laird, Mark Anderson, and myself have rediscovered another link in our family
histories.

I wonder when our ancestors left Caithness, how long it had taken to forget a
story? How many of our older relatives have passed without telling/being
asked and failed to send these stories on down the line?

Ask your elders questions and tell your children these stories. It may save
you 200 years of memories. But I have two new cousins.

Donald Sinclair (Indianapolis)
p.s. Mark, I mailed you a Dunbeath package yesterday.