Initial Introduction to List Digest Members

I am a descendent of Archibald Sinclair and Belle Booth of County Tyrone, Ireland, through their son, John C. Sinclair (1815-1896) and wife Mary Moore, who immigrated from County Tyrone to Philadelphia, PA, USA in 1854.  In 1857, they and their children settled in Albia, Monroe County, IA, USA. My lineage is Charles Ralph (1912- ), Charles Edward (1889-1938), Archibald (1847-1916), John C.(1815-1896), Archibald.

I am just beginning to delve into my genealogy, and am very much interested in tracing my particular line back to Scotland. Can anyone provide information on Archibald Sinclair and wife Belle Booth of County Tyrone, Ireland?