Absence in Scotland.

As I shall be away in Scotland to film the remaining Sinclair Castles and
to celebrate
my 76th birthday with my twin-brother John (who is even more bloody-minded
than I
am) I will be unable to respond to e-mails requiring my attention and/or
response for
the next week.

It will be a pleasant change to be able to breathe the air of my native
heath and to
listen to the soft  voices of those highlanders who live North of
Inverness.  It is a different
World from the hustle and bustle of London where my 'phone never stops and
where there
is always someone waiting to see me outside my office door.

There are also e-mails to answer but, in the main, that is a pleasurable
pursuit.  It is
a form of relaxation except when my computer decides to go on strike by
refusing to
produce an "attachment" which someone has thoughtfully sent for my
enlightenment.
It has a built-in resistance to anything which is 'appended' and which
requires changing
from Eudora to Word.

John Sinclair Quarterman has done an immense service to the Clan.  He has
brought
us together and, because we are being kept at arms length, the exchanges
are usually
friendly.

Until April.

Niven Sinclair