Re: yes, it was a real virus -- Procedure

Upon discovering the virus before anything was posted in the list-serve, I
sent you an e-mail at owner-sinclair@mids.org in hopes that that e-mail
would come to you without propagating it to the entire group. My questions are:

1. Was this appropriate?
2. Did you receive it?

I tend to lurk here since most of my genealogy back to Alexander Sinclair
[with Wayman Sinckler (c. 1708-1762) as son in Louden County VA. USA] is in
Jean Grigsby's Volume 1 of Sinkler/Sinclair/St.Clair. (My family is at p.
233 of the book). I am sure if this were possible to trace back further,
Jean would have done it during the last 12 years!  Any leads would be
greatly appreciated.

Frank St. Claire
(the "e" was added by my grandfather).

Frank St. Claire