Re: Round churches

At 15:29 03/03/00 +0200, you wrote:
>Is your Scandinavian Bornholm  related to
>the Boharm parish of Speyside, near Keith,
>NE Scotland?
>
>M Anderson
>
>Cape Town

   Yes, please, Erling.  It will go to our Library and Study Centre at Noss
Head

   We have a number of books in Norse because of the Sinclair Viking link and
   many more dealing with the Viking Age which, thankfully, are in English.

  Apart from my own collection we have recently received Jim Whittall's library
  of books which he was good enough to bequeath to me on his death

Niven Sinclair