Re: Ancient Monuments Wrap Their Mysteries in Eerie Sound Effects

I spent about about 4 hours searching all over the net - and then I finally
gave up and looked in the fabulous wonderful Sinclair Archives (Bless you
jsq) and found that I had posted the first sighting of this story from a
newspaper article which appeared in the paper here...

                        http:www.mids.org/sinclair/archive/msg00496.html

    then there's a bunch of stuff from a bunch of us that follows the
thread...

                            like, duh...

                                thanks for the attempts,
                                            sorry for the memory
lapse...does that qualify as a Sinclair trait as well?

rob