Re: Ancient Monuments Wrap Their Mysteries in Eerie Sound Effects

NOpe Rob,  I have absolutely no idea where to look.  Can you give me some
names and refresh my memory?  I don't pay too much attention to archaeology
any more.  I do anthropology now.  Live people instead of dead... however,
sometimes it's hard to tell the difference!  :)  DTR