Re: Patrick Sinclair of Fort Michillimackinac

Thanks Margaret,

I would be very interested but please don't go to too much trouble. Actually
I believe John like William also came to New Zealand.
Is Latheron far from  Wick?
Do you know anything much about the Lyall sept, ie how it came about?
Was there much happening around wick in the 1840's ish that would have made
the likes of William and John leave Scotland to come to Australia and New
Zealand?
Thanks Heaps,
Jenny