Re: A Dance called Survival

Dear Niven,
                As has been eloquently said by other participants to this
page, you never cease to amaze me with your vast knowledge and philosophical
observances.  How I wish it were possible to sit with you each day in the
morning and digest a few of your gems of wisdom.  Each day would start with
an abundance of energy, generated by the  knowledge that I had conversed with
an expert on the art of living, and living well as I can attest to.  Your
energy amazes me most of all.  My fond greetings Niven. See you soon.  Donald
J.H.