Re: Where did THAT come from?

>To those of you who are not American, you could not know how we feel about
>Ronald Reagan. At a time when we were feeling low and unsure of ourselves, he
>brought an honesty, forcefulness, leadership, and direction to our identity.
>Although many men and women were responsible for ending the "Cold War",
>Reagan was perhaps the most influential.

Ahem.  Speak for yourself, please.  Many of us Americans do not have any
such positive feelings about that B movie actor.

>Hitler

There used to be a rule on USENET that whenever any discussion wandered
from the original topic over to Hitler or Nazis that it might be time
to start another subject.

>On this morning of the aniversary of Roslin Moor,

Good subject.

John S. Quarterman <jsq@mids.org>