Sent: Thursday, February 24, 2000 7:38 AM
Subject: Re: A Sinclair by any other name

Dear Niven,

Thank you for your kind words,
Life is never easy to figure out and it seems to get more complicated the
older I get. My interest in my Sinclair roots has provided a good focus
point in my life. As you might tell I loved my nana very dearly and it is
hard to beleive she was gone so soon before I had grown up enough to really
share my Sinclair passion with her. I was 13 when my dear nana died and I
will always feel cheated that I wasn't able to get to know her as an adult.
I loved her so much, I only wish she was hear today.

Something that is very important to me is history. I would be such a shame
to lose so much valuable knowledge as the older generation slowly leaves us.

Thanks Again ,
Jenny

is the Sinclair family discussion list, sinclair@mids.org