Re: Robert Burns - The Immortal Memory

Thanks Iain,
   I have added this the "Literature" section of the History page

But you also remind me that the Robert Burns night is coming up.  This is a
grand time for all Scots.  You should all think about attending  a Robert
Burns night near you.  It will vary with area but it will be celebrated on
probably the 4th or last Saturday of January here in Portland out at the
Eastgate Elks usually (for Myra)  Isn't there a St. Andrews celebration
coming up soon?
Laurel

Subject: Robert Burns - The Immortal Memory

> Further to my note yeterday, the new website will be launched on Burns'
Night
www.robertburns.org -