James Sinclair b. abt 1644, wife Jean Spotswood b. abt 1648, dau Helen b. 1670

I've recently discovered that my husband's familiy is
related to the Edinburgh Sinclair's.

My husband's maternal g.grandmother, Martha A. Apperson, is related on her
father's side - her paternal g. grandmother was Elizabeth Kerr whose
paternal
g.grandmother was Helen Sinclair b. March 16, 1670 in Rosslyn Castle,
Edinburgh, Midlothian, Scotland.

I have Helen's parents as James Sinclair b. about 1644 at Rosslyn Castle
and married to Jean Spotswood (Spottiswoode) b. about 1648.

I have most of the gaps filled in going forward, but would like to fill in
the
200 year gap going back to Sir Henry Sinclair.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Cathy Collins
iamcathy@email.msn.com