From: "John S. Quarterman" <jsq@mids.org>
Cc: "John S. Quarterman" <jsq@mids.org>
To: luisa.quinto@mail.regione.veneto.it
Cc: "Rory Sinclair" <rory.sinclair@accglobal.net>, seacottinn@aol.com,
        Selvermj@aol.com, sinclrns@istar.ca, PrinceHSSP@aol.com
Cc: "Brad Sinclair Barker" <sinclaire@mindspring.com>
Subject: Re: Prince Henry Sinclair and Zeno Monument
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 1999 21:24:18 -0600
Sender: jsq@mids.org

Hi-

To add a bit to Brad's excellent message, in Nova Scotia there are

* http://www.mids.org/sinclair/phssna.html
A monument erected 17 November 1996 by the Prince Henry Sinclair Society
of North America.

* http://www.mids.org/sinclair/ca-ns.html
A ship memorial erected in 1998 by Clan Sinclair.

In Westford, Massachusetts there is

* http://www.mids.org/sinclair/effigy.html
A rock effigy of a medieval knight apparently left by
Prince Henry's crew in 1399.

Each of the above URLs includes a photograph or a figure.

* http://www.mids.org/sinclair/600/
There are other buildings and artifacts attributed to Prince Henry
in Nova Scotia and Connecticut.

I know of no memorial or monument to Prince Henry in New York.

Please let us know of any further information you would like to know.

John S. Quarterman <sinclair-web@mids.org>

------- End of Forwarded Message