Re: Julie Returns

I am truly glad Julie chose to stay.  However, I'm not sure I will.  I have
been out of the office since last Wednesday.  It's now Tuesday of the
following week. I had 587 messages when I checked this account.  Of these,
500 were from Julie's email loop.  Of the other 87, approximately 20 were
apologetic to Julie for the harsh tone.  Her most vocal attacker, who thinks
very highly of her own wit and who caused many of the loop messages, has yet
to apologize.  I am appalled that so many of us were hateful and stupid.  I
can be hateful with the best but this is truly ridiculous.  I am embarrassed
by the lack of breeding exhibited by a large majority on this list.  Many of
us should be ashamed.  However, I believe only a few of us are.

Darwin