From: "Redazione" <luisa.quinto@mail.regione.veneto.it>
To: owner-sinclair@mids.org
Subject: Monument to Henry Sinclair and Zeno
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 1999 13:34:57 +0100

Dear Sirs,
at first excuse us for our English. We are a press office of Regione Veneto.
We are preparing an article about Nicolo and Antonio Zeno.
We read an article where the "Henry Sinclair Society" of New York erected a
monument in 1998 to commemorate  the Prince Henry Sinclair and Zeno.
Please, is that notice true? Where can I find on the web the photograph of
this monument?
Thanks for your interest.
See you soon

Luisa Quinto
Redazione Videoinformazione
Regione del Veneto

Servizio di Posta elettronica della Regione del Veneto
Per le regole e le configurazioni consultate: http://www.regione.veneto.it/informatica/mail.asp

------- End of Forwarded Message